Intersted in renting a booth from Belle Starr Antiques?
Why should I become a merchant at Belle Starr Antiques?
- To create extra income
- To supplement an income
- To support our historic downtown and capture the heritage tourism shoppers
- You keep 100% of what you sell! NO COMMISSION!
- Aggressive advertisement: the more we advertise, the more people walk in the door and you make money!
WE SEEK SERIOUS QUALITY DEALERS
- Large or small booths available
- Monthly rental agreement
- NO COMMISSION charged on your sales
- Website and online sales possible
- Vendors are encouraged to keep booth well stocked. Regular maintenance is required.
- Merchandise must be approved before stocking. Belle Starr Antiques has the right to refuse to sell any merchandise if it does not fit our shop. Merchandise is judged on quality, originality, and marketability. We won't rent you a booth if we feel we cannot sell your product for you!
- Customer offers are phoned to seller for consideration
- Merchant sales are tallied from first day of the month to the last day of the month. Checks available by the next 5th. Item tags are removed at point of sale and returned to vendor with pay check so vendor can track inventory.
- Sales are computerized. You may call and request your totals any time during the month or have them emailed.
Why not become a Belle Starr Antiques merchant and start reaping the benefits!
Contact us for booth prices and availability!